2. I feels tasteless since both families doesnt really click with me, but then its my fault coz im kinda cold blooded type.
3. I cant fixed my teeth yet due to my financial crisis.
4. I dont have time to do waxing.
5. I dont have friends to attend my wedding coz precisely I dont attend theirs too. Its so called KARMA.
6. Unhappy relatives due to my wedding, which i dun get it since I dont fockin bothers their kids/life! What a typical Malay 'J'ness.
7. Im sad coz being me is a nature to feel sad and all the negativeness is my life??
Despite of all the evillish in me, Alhamdulillah and praise to Him;
1. My fiance is very supportive, mentally n financially.
2. My fiance accepted me as who I am now, regardless of my naughty past.
3. My fiance dont listen to rumours and haters.
4. My fiance love me more than his family (precisely he dont accept bad review bout me from them)
5. My ex being mentally supportive than ever. Priceless~since I really need a sincere courage from someone closer to my heart (one upon a time ago).
6. I managed to plan my wedding and paid all the bills with my own saving eventhough its demss tight hukhuk. (thanks to my bonda for sponsoring my 85% foods bill).
7. Thanks to my kupu kupu for being a good listener to me all the times. May Allah grant u with happiness n wealthess everafter :).
8. Thank you Allah for answering my Dua, pls forgive me every nanoseconds please huhuhu....

P/s: njoy my halal dinner, nite beloved frens out there, may Allah bless u!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
be strong!
ReplyDeletealalala..xmo cdey2 kay! sy kan ada ngeeeeeee..xoxo
ReplyDelete